Friday, November 1, 2013

A Quick Note!

Familie!
 
Mission Conference was super cool last week! The temple is super prachtig! We had to get up way early to make it to our 9:30 session. We got up at 4:30, denk ik. It took us three trains, a tram, and half an hour of walking to get there! And natuurlijk the session was in Nederlands, which made it a bit moeilijk, but enjoyable nonetheless! And I only remember them taking one group picture at the conference. Unfortunately one of our investigators dropped us. On the plus side though, we were able to get back in contact with Raphael, our investigator from a month ago whom we lost contact with. We now have an afspraak with hem this week! And of course I've had Belgium chocolade! And yes, it is super lekker!! I think my language is improving, I'm certainly understanding a lot more! I just need to keep working at expanding my vocabulary. And talking to strangers really isn't that hard. Well I'm in a huge rush, sorry! Have a fantastic week!
 
Elder Fowkes
Temple Zone Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment